how to make a goal sheet for personal use

=?Utf-8?B?Y29sZTkw?=

      10th Oct 2005
please help me with making a goal sheet format so I can create and print them
when I want to

Rick B

      10th Oct 2005
This is a Microsoft Access newsgroup. We help build databases in Microsoft
Access.

Your question does not sound like it is related to this newsgroup.

--
Rick B

"cole90" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> please help me with making a goal sheet format so I can create and print
> them
> when I want to

John Vinson

      10th Oct 2005
On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 08:31:12 -0700, cole90
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>please help me with making a goal sheet format so I can create and print them
>when I want to

I suspect you want to do this in Microsoft Word or some other
wordprocessing software - not in the database program Microsoft
Access.

Since nobody who volunteers here could possibly have any idea what
kind of appearance YOU might want for your goal sheet, I'd suggest
that you come up with a more specific question, and post it to a Word
newsgroup.

If, on the other hand, you would like to use Access to create a
database of goals and accomplishments, that could certainly be done.
Post back if you're interested!

John W. Vinson[MVP]