Make this Folder Private - Greyed Out

Derek

      1st Apr 2005
I am using Win XP Pro SP2 with an NT Filing System. When I am using Simple
File Sharing. the "Make this Folder Private" is greyed out. I have been
using the non-simple file sharing and changed back to Simple File Sharing.
Any ideas how to un-grey "Make this Folder Private" option?

Derek

Jupiter Jones [MVP]

      1st Apr 2005
Derek;
Simple File Sharing needs to be disabled.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

news:(E-Mail Removed)...