how to make expressions in word such as smiley face:) or sad face

King james

      30th Apr 2008
How can i make expression and other things using only word. Things such as
smiley face and sad face and any other art i can use.

JoAnn Paules

      30th Apr 2008
You just did.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"King james" <King (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How can i make expression and other things using only word. Things such
> as
> smiley face and sad face and any other art i can use.

Reitanos

      30th Apr 2008
If you mean you'd like to add symbols, you can do this with the Insert/
Symbol command by selecting any character from any font (there are
hundreds of symbol fonts available).
If you'd like to automate the process, Word's Tools/Autocorrect comes
with a series of "auto insert" (for want of a better name) options
already and you can add your own as well.

On Apr 30, 9:01 am, King james <King (E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> How can i make expression and other things using only word. Things such as
> smiley face and sad face and any other art i can use.

gordo

      30th Apr 2008
If you type colon, hyphen, right paren, :-) you should get a smiley face.
Left paren gets you a frowny face. In Word.

See Tools>AutoCorrect Options>AutoCorrect tab.

Gordo