How to Make a Cell Flash in Excel using conditional formatting

=?Utf-8?B?YWJvZWhuZW4=?=

      23rd Apr 2005
How can I make a cell or the font of the cell flash or blink? I assume that
it is a function of conditional formatting. I know it is possible because I
have seen it before but I do not know how to do it.

Gord Dibben

      23rd Apr 2005
Not possible with CF alone.

You must use VBA to achieve the blinking.

Most persons would find this quite annoying and while the code is running you
can do nothing else.

For more on blinking/flashing read these threads from a google search.

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups...cel*&lr=&hl=en

Gord Dibben Excel MVP