How to make Bullet points appear and disappear individually

Kaye

      7th Jul 2003
I am trying to create a slide, which has 5 bullet points.
I need each bullet point to appear, 1 at a time, until the
entire list is visible. Then, I need each bullet point to
disappear, until there is only 1 bullet point left. Any
suggestions? I have been able to get them to appear one
at a time, but am having trouble getting them to
disappear, one at a time. I am using PowerPoint 97.

TAJ Simmons

      7th Jul 2003
Kaye,

I think to only way to achieve the bullets disappearing (in powerpoint 97)
is to create 4 new additional slides. Deleting the unrequired bullets on
each slide as you go.

slide 1 has 5 bullets
slide 2 has 4 bullets

etc

Cheers
TAJ Simmons
microsoft powerpoint mvp

awesome - financial powerpoint backgrounds,
http://www.powerpointbackgrounds.com/s-financial2.htm

"Kaye" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:758e01c34489$8823c600$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am trying to create a slide, which has 5 bullet points.
> I need each bullet point to appear, 1 at a time, until the
> entire list is visible. Then, I need each bullet point to
> disappear, until there is only 1 bullet point left. Any
> suggestions? I have been able to get them to appear one
> at a time, but am having trouble getting them to
> disappear, one at a time. I am using PowerPoint 97.

Ute Simon

      7th Jul 2003
Kaye,

do you have a solid color as a background? Then another method might be to
cover the unwanted bullet points with rectangles in background color, one by
one.

Regards,
Ute