How to make a bouncing ball on lyrics

Bob

      2nd Dec 2005
Is there a way to build a presenttion like the old bouncing ball over
song lyrics for timing when sung?
I like the old bouncing ball and want to try to make a presentation
for friends for a song I wrote..Any help is greatly
appreciated...Thank you...Bob

=?Utf-8?B?dG9obHo=?=

      2nd Dec 2005
What PowerPoint version are you using? If you are using 2002/XP or 2003, you
can use motion path to create the bouncing effect.

Click Slide Show > Custom Animation.
Click on the ball, click Add effect > Motion Path > Draw Custom Path >
Scribble.
Draw the path out.

Alternately, you can click Add effect > Motion Path > More Motion Paths >
Bounce Right.
--
Site Updated: October 30, 2005
http://www.pptheaven.xs3.com

"Bob" wrote:

> Is there a way to build a presenttion like the old bouncing ball over
> song lyrics for timing when sung?
> I like the old bouncing ball and want to try to make a presentation
> for friends for a song I wrote..Any help is greatly
> appreciated...Thank you...Bob

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBGYWxsb24=?=

      2nd Dec 2005
If you're going to have the song file playing while the ball is animated over
the words/syllables, it's tough to exactly coordinate the two elements to
re-create the old "Mitch Miller" effect. I'm a choral director. That's a
great idea though!
Hope this helps!!!
--
John Fallon
Instructional Technology Evangelist for PPT4Teachers.com

"Bob" wrote:

> Is there a way to build a presenttion like the old bouncing ball over
> song lyrics for timing when sung?
> I like the old bouncing ball and want to try to make a presentation
> for friends for a song I wrote..Any help is greatly
> appreciated...Thank you...Bob

TAJ Simmons

      3rd Dec 2005
Bob,

I did this a long time ago. This is how it was done.

I edited the standard windows cursor pointer to a red ball

I manually moved the cursor while the song was sung.

Cheers
TAJ Simmons
microsoft powerpoint mvp

awesome - powerpoint backgrounds,
http://www.awesomebackgrounds.com
free powerpoint templates, tutorials, hints, tips and more...

> Is there a way to build a presenttion like the old bouncing ball over
> song lyrics for timing when sung?
> I like the old bouncing ball and want to try to make a presentation
> for friends for a song I wrote..Any help is greatly
> appreciated...Thank you...Bob

Glen Millar

      3rd Dec 2005
Hi Another trick. Use the

Hmmm. I might do a tutorial on this! Sorry. I just reprioritised myself
<vbg>.

--
Regards,

Glen Millar