How to make balloon comments larger

Jeremy

      30th Nov 2007
Can someone tell me how to make balloon comments large enough to read? I
have tried allocating a larger margin and larger width for comments; and I
have set the Comment Text font to be larger than the main text. However the
comments are still tiny - less than half the size of Normal text, even
though my normal is 11 point and my Comment Text is 18 point.
Thanks!

Suzanne S. Barnhill

      30th Nov 2007
You'll need to modify the font of the Balloon Text style as well.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Jeremy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can someone tell me how to make balloon comments large enough to read? I
> have tried allocating a larger margin and larger width for comments; and I
> have set the Comment Text font to be larger than the main text. However
> the comments are still tiny - less than half the size of Normal text, even
> though my normal is 11 point and my Comment Text is 18 point.
> Thanks!

Lene Fredborg

      1st Dec 2007
Even though it seems a bit strange, the _font size_ of text that appears in
balloons (incl. comments) is the font size defined for the style Balloon Text
(courtesy of Word MVP Suzanne Barnhill). On the other hand, other style
properties applied to the Comment Text style seem to be reflected as expected.

Try to change the font size of Balloon Text and see whether it helps.

See the thread you can access via this link:
http://tinyurl.com/3bfsm6

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg