Mail showing up on iPhone but not Outlook?

aggie

      19th Dec 2009
I use to get a daily email message from a sender on both my computer
(Outlook) and in my in box on my iPhone. For the past two months, those
emails are now going to my "bulk mail" box on my iPhone and not showing up at
all in my Outlook. I can move the email from bulk mail to inbox on my iphone
and then it shows up in my Outlook.

Russ Valentine

      19th Dec 2009
Your sync issues are not Outlook issues. I'm sure Apple will be more than
happy to solve your problems. It's their problem.
--
Russ Valentine
"aggie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
>I use to get a daily email message from a sender on both my computer
> (Outlook) and in my in box on my iPhone. For the past two months, those
> emails are now going to my "bulk mail" box on my iPhone and not showing up
> at
> all in my Outlook. I can move the email from bulk mail to inbox on my
> iphone
> and then it shows up in my Outlook.

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

      19th Dec 2009
is it going to outlook junk mail folder?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
(E-Mail Removed)