Mail Sever Selection

=?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbCBDb3N0YQ==?=

      23rd Nov 2003
I opperate a number of email accounts on different servers. How do I reply to emails recieved on one server but using a differnet server to send the reply message. Ie Recieved at home from server A, reply to the message at work where I only have access to server B

Thank
Michael Cost

Sue Mosher [MVP]

      23rd Nov 2003