gmax2006

      28th Mar 2007
Hi,

Can we have master detail relationship or multiple entities in word
Mail-Merge?

For example I need to create a mail merge to send to our customers and
tell them this order items will be shipped next week.
To accomplish that, I have to list order items related to each
customer within each mail.

I have no problem with arranging data in a excel sheet or access
database in any mail merge friendly shape.

Is it possible?

Thank you,
Max

=?Utf-8?B?Q1MgSGF5ZXM=?=

      28th Mar 2007
Have you tried creating a related query in Access and running your merge from
the query?
--
Chris Hayes
Still a beginner