Magic Photo, easily blend your digigtal photo onto another image

picget@gmail.com

      14th Apr 2006
Magic Photo is a photo editor.
If you want edit photo, just use this photo editor. You can easily
blend your digital photo onto another image to create special effect.
It makes your photo interesting and pretty.
This photo editor is very easy to use.
see sample at http://www.picget.net

Matt

      14th Apr 2006
(E-Mail Removed) wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Magic Photo is a photo editor.

And NOT FREEWARE,

Paul_J

      14th Apr 2006
Perhaps we should all demand a free copy of his stupid program
Paul

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Magic Photo is a photo editor.
> If you want edit photo, just use this photo editor. You can easily
> blend your digital photo onto another image to create special effect.
> It makes your photo interesting and pretty.
> This photo editor is very easy to use.
> see sample at http://www.picget.net

John Corliss

      14th Apr 2006
(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Magic Photo is a photo editor.
> If you want edit photo, just use this photo editor.(clipped)
> see sample at (clipped)

"Magic Photo is a shareware. You can freely use is for 30 times to try it."

And I especially love this line:

"Give this photo editor to your girlfriend or wife. I think it a good
present."

--
Regards from John Corliss
I don't reply to trolls like Andy Mabbett, Doc (who uses sock puppets)