Macros suddenly disabled

TedT

      2nd Jun 2009
I was working on a "While You Were Out" form and macro in Outlook 2003.

I installled the Vista sp1 update and since then the macros say I need to
enable macros. I can open the form, but not with a macro.

I have checked the add-ins, tried to reinstall VBA support - nothing seems
to work - any ideas?
Thanks
Ted T

Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook]

      8th Jun 2009

See Tools/Macros/Security, maybe you need to enable macros there.

--
Best regards
Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook

: Outlook Categories? Category Manager Is Your Tool
: VBOffice Reporter for Data Analysis & Reporting
: <http://www.vboffice.net/product.html?pub=6&lang=en>