I love this logic.

raincoater

      29th Mar 2007

<1@2.3>
> writes
> >>
> >> --
> >> Regards from John Corliss
> >> I don't reply to trolls like Andy Mabbett or Doc (who uses

sock puppets)
> >> for instance. No adware, cdware, commercial software,

crippleware,
> >> demoware, nagware, PROmotionware, shareware, spyware,

time-limited
> >> software, trialware, viruses or warez for me, please.

> Yup, Corliss' sig is still broken.

Hmm...while it is a tad lengthy it seems okay to me. I'm no RFC
expert but I have my newsreader set to not display sigs and I
never see it unless it is quoted by somebody else.
Funny thing is that Mr. Bohan's sig(s) appears to be broken, but
I enjoy his little 'bon mots' so I'm glad it is.
Yours, Raincoater

raincoater

      29th Mar 2007
Hello, John Corliss !
You wrote:

> raincoater wrote:
> > Hello, Andy Mabbett !
> > You wrote:
> >
> >> In message <44a46ca6$(E-Mail Removed)-privat.org>, John Jay

Smith
> > <1@2.3>
> >> writes

> > sock puppets)

> > crippleware,

> > time-limited
> >> Yup, Corliss' sig is still broken.

> > Hmm...while it is a tad lengthy it seems okay to me. I'm no

RFC
> > expert but I have my newsreader set to not display sigs and I
> > never see it unless it is quoted by somebody else.
> > Funny thing is that Mr. Bohan's sig(s) appears to be broken,

but
> > I enjoy his little 'bon mots' so I'm glad it is.
> > Yours, Raincoater

> I've changed the sig as you'll see below. It's now shorter and

more to
> the point. 80)>

Actually I won't see it because it is properly delimited and thus
not displayed by my newsreader. Nothing personal, I'm just not a
big sig fan.
Yours, Raincoater