Lost in Menus

jan

      30th Jul 2004
I am creating a spreadsheet for users to verify and if
applicable, add information. In the blank cells, is there
a way to have a drop down menu for the user from which to
select? If this is possible, how is it created?

thanks in advance,

jan

Frank Kabel

      30th Jul 2004
Hi
use 'Data - validation - List'. See:

Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

jan wrote:
> I am creating a spreadsheet for users to verify and if
> applicable, add information. In the blank cells, is there
> a way to have a drop down menu for the user from which to
> select? If this is possible, how is it created?
>
> thanks in advance,
>
> jan

Govind

      30th Jul 2004