lost logon name and password

Linda Kiernan

      29th Jul 2007
I cannot access my e-mail account as I have lost the logon name and password
how can I overcome this

Regards
Linda Kiernan

Dave

      29th Jul 2007
You will have to contact your email provider.

"Linda Kiernan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
>I cannot access my e-mail account as I have lost the logon name and
>password
> how can I overcome this
>
> Regards
> Linda Kiernan

Julian

      29th Jul 2007

"Linda Kiernan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
>I cannot access my e-mail account as I have lost the logon name and
>password
> how can I overcome this

You have just used your email account to post this message via Windows Mail.

Can you be a little clearer about what you mean?