Lost functionality to copy a formula across rows

SandieB

      21st Mar 2010
Recently I lot the functionality to copy a formula across a group of cells.
Normally clicking on the cell will give you a "handle" to allow you to drag
across a range of cells. At work we are currently using the 2002 Excel and I
had this functionality until just recently. I have been getting several
worksheets from other sources--could there be a problem with compatibility?
I note that even my older spreadsheets lost this functionality.

Help!

מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן

      21st Mar 2010
Maybe:
Tools > Options > Edit > allow cell drag and drop > OK
Micky