Looking for a notebook with good video card

Peter

      1st Jan 2005
Hi

Im looking for a notebook with a video card that can handle 3D games,
such as the Radeon Mobility 9700. I have a hard time finding any apart
from desktop replacements like the Acer Aspire 1800 series.

One candidate is the Acer TM4501WLMi

http://www.acer.ca/acerpanam/page4.d...crc=1247871870

but perhaps you guys have some other options?

I will be buying it in Canada - or perhaps the US, although Im not
sure about taxes and customs if I do so. They seem cheaper in the US.
(Im moving to Canada from Denmark so not sure how things work there).

Thanks in advance,
Peter

John Smithe

      2nd Jan 2005
Peter <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:cr6bji$2n25$(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi
>
> Im looking for a notebook with a video card that can handle 3D games,
> such as the Radeon Mobility 9700. I have a hard time finding any apart
> from desktop replacements like the Acer Aspire 1800 series.
>
> One candidate is the Acer TM4501WLMi
>
> http://www.acer.ca/acerpanam/page4.d...xParam=0&Group
> CtxParam=0&dctx1=27&ctx1=CA&crc=1247871870
>
> but perhaps you guys have some other options?
>
> I will be buying it in Canada - or perhaps the US, although Im not
> sure about taxes and customs if I do so. They seem cheaper in the US.
> (Im moving to Canada from Denmark so not sure how things work there).
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Peter

Look into Alienware and Dell. (Got a fat wallet?)