Looking for a freeware stand-alone equalizer

S'fly

      28th Jun 2004
I've been searching some time now for a freeware stand-alone equalizer.

The most important required feature is the support of realtime processing
of the sound card inputs (CD, line, synth, etc ...)

It MUST run under Windows XP.

Anyone?

--
S'fly

Bob Adkins

      28th Jun 2004
On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 07:03:55 GMT, "S'fly" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I've been searching some time now for a freeware stand-alone equalizer.

Me too! If you find one, please announce it here!

Meanwhile, here is a nice stand-alone MIXER to keep you entertained.

http://www.geocities.com/quickaudiomixer/QMexpert.zip

Sorry for the direct DL. It's been abandoned.

Bob

Zo

      29th Jun 2004
S'fly wrote:

> I've been searching some time now for a freeware stand-alone equalizer.
>
> The most important required feature is the support of realtime processing
> of the sound card inputs (CD, line, synth, etc ...)
>
> It MUST run under Windows XP.
>
> Anyone?
>
> --
> S'fly

Don't know if it runs under XP (site has no info on this) but you can
download and try it out or email the author.

RTEQ v4.10

RTEQ comes in two versions. A standalone version which equalizes real time
audio signals and the WinAMP plugin version which equalizes files like MP3s.

Download size: 875 KB

http://members.aon.at/grxpage/index.htm

Zo

--
Sex is not the answer, sex is the question ... YES is the answer !

S'fly

      29th Jun 2004
Zo wrote:

> Don't know if it runs under XP (site has no info on this) but you can
> download and try it out or email the author.
>
> http://members.aon.at/grxpage/index.htm

Yeah, I already found this site. The page was last modified 10/12/01 so I
thought it was a little out of date. But as nothing else appears I think
I'm gonna give it a try anyway.

Thanks.

--
S'fly