Logo won't work in email signature

Geoff W

      1st Jun 2010
I have inserted a logo in email signature using htm file but when I go to
send email the logo shows as a box. How do I get it to work? Your help much
appreciated.

Bill Sanderson

      1st Jun 2010
I'm afraid you've posted in a group related to definitions for Windows
Defender--Microsoft's anti-spyware application.

You should post this in a forum related to the specific e-mail program you
are using, which you haven't specified.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...