Login on Windows 2003 Server takes up to 3 Hours

=?Utf-8?B?T2xpdmVy?=

      29th Mar 2004
We`ve just installed a Windows 2003 Server on a 2 CPU 1 GB RAM Machine. Yesterday the Server, which runs a Domino 6.5 Server just crashed. After we`ve tried to restart the Server it took up to 3 Hours to log in. Today we´ve just restart it at 5:30 PM and its still not responding (hangs in Log in) now its 20:30 PM and i´m totally frustated. The Server is not included in the AD cause our main AD-Domaincontroller runs on 2000 and we don`t want to make a adprep/domainprep. So is there anyone who can help me please !!!!!!!

Gerry Voras

      29th Mar 2004
Have you tried a safe mode start yet?

"Oliver" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> We`ve just installed a Windows 2003 Server on a 2 CPU 1 GB RAM Machine.

Yesterday the Server, which runs a Domino 6.5 Server just crashed. After
we`ve tried to restart the Server it took up to 3 Hours to log in. Today
weve just restart it at 5:30 PM and its still not responding (hangs in Log
in) now its 20:30 PM and im totally frustated. The Server is not included
in the AD cause our main AD-Domaincontroller runs on 2000 and we don`t want
to make a adprep/domainprep. So is there anyone who can help me please
!!!!!!!