Login problem on one Win 2000 Pro machine

Alan Borcic

      18th Aug 2003
Hi there,
I have a new user who can not login into his machine. But his
credentials work on other machines, I can login as him on other
machines. I deleted his profile, as well as his machine from active
directory, and readded them, but no use. PDC is Win 2000 server and his
workstation is Win 2000 Pro. Any ideas?
Thanks

Alan

Alan Borcic

      18th Aug 2003
Here is the error: The system could not log you on. Make sure your User
name and domain are correct then type your password again. Letters in
passwords must be typed using the correct case. Make sure that Caps Lock
is not accidentally on.
Other users can login into his machine, and I can login with this
credentials into my machine, but into his machine. Thanks for help

Alan

Tim Hines [MSFT] wrote:
> What error does the user receive when attempting to logon? Are other

users