LOGFONT, Font.FromLogFont & Font.ToLogFont

Lloyd Dupont

      21st Jul 2005
I am using LOGFONT definition from here:
http://www.pinvoke.net/default.aspx/...s/LOGFONT.html

I get my LOGFONT with
myFont.ToLogFont(lf);

a bit later I attempt to recreate the same font with:
Font.FromLogFont(lf);

And what is then is:
if I get the LOGFONT again (with previous call) it shows me the value I
expect, however the drawing on screen done with some default font instead of
the one I expect.

Even more strange, if I open the FontDialog and set my font, it's not
selected!

Lloyd Dupont

      21st Jul 2005
just a bug in my test progam, don't worry...

"Lloyd Dupont" <net.galador@ld> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am using LOGFONT definition from here:
> http://www.pinvoke.net/default.aspx/...s/LOGFONT.html
>
> I get my LOGFONT with
> myFont.ToLogFont(lf);
>

> a bit later I attempt to recreate the same font with:
> Font.FromLogFont(lf);
>
> And what is then is:
> if I get the LOGFONT again (with previous call) it shows me the value I
> expect, however the drawing on screen done with some default font instead
> of the one I expect.
>
> Even more strange, if I open the FontDialog and set my font, it's not
> selected!

New Member

      7th Dec 2011
Eres MUUUU tonto