Alpha Zero

      11th Jul 2003
how to configure log4net programmatically?

I just want to modify some of the properties,which are read from
configuration file, programatically.

Regards,

Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP]

      11th Jul 2003
Alpha,

What is log4net?

--
- Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP]
- (E-Mail Removed)

"Alpha Zero" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> how to configure log4net programmatically?
>
> I just want to modify some of the properties,which are read from
> configuration file, programatically.
>
> Regards,

Reginald Blue

      11th Jul 2003
An open source pseudo-port of log4j (logging for java).

Why Alpha thinks we would know about it, as opposed to asking on the log4net
user list, is beyond me.

Here's the link, if you're interested:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/log4net/

and, for Alpha, here's how to subscribe to their user list:

http://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/l.../log4net-users

--
Reginald Blue
"I have always wished that my computer would be as easy to use as my