PC Review

how to log in xp using only Fingerprint?

27th Aug 2009
Hello i have T60 and Lenovo Xp that was on my pc when i get it, at this monet when i log in i need to choose account then fingerprint and then windows password (i don't even have windows password), i want to sing in use only fingerprint, how i do it?

8th Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by rullalohko
Hello i have T60 and Lenovo Xp that was on my pc when i get it, at this monet when i log in i need to choose account then fingerprint and then windows password (i don't even have windows password), i want to sing in use only fingerprint, how i do it?

I have a T60 too.In my experience of using it,I think it's impossible to sing in use only fingerprint. It still need a windows password.
However, I think it's easy to solve , why don't you try some reset tools just like "Windows Password Recovery". I had used it ,here is one article about "How to Reset Forgotten Windows Administrator Password" . It can help you.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: