Locked form: {End} key with arrows doesn't work as normal

=?Utf-8?B?cXVhcnR6?=

      11th Jul 2005
I am using Office 2003 on Windows XP.

I have designed some forms in an Excel sheet using borders, cell shading,
etc.
There are also certain cells containing formulas that should not be changed,
so those cells are protected. Also, protection is set to only allow users to
select unprotected cells.

It all works fine, but when protection is on and users try to use the {End}
key in conjunction with one of the arrow keys to move the cell pointer around
in the form, it doesn't work as normal. Pressing {End} moves the cell pointer
to the last cell (rather than just turning on the {End} function). Then when
you use an arrow key, the cell pointer only moves one cell. This is very
annoying to some users.

My question is, is there a work around to this or do these users just need
to live with it?

Your suggestions are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

=?Utf-8?B?U2NvdHQgVmluY2VudA==?=

      11th Jul 2005
Are you using DataEntryMode (Application.DataEntryMode=True)? That is the
only thing I could find that would exhibit this behavior. Try setting the
DataEntryMode to false. Usually just protecting the sheet is enough, you
don't need to force the data entry mode.
--
Happy Coding,

Scott