Locating, Reviewing and Removing Digtal Signatures

Jamess B. Holladay

      20th Apr 2007
Is there a general repository of "Digital Signatures" where all signed
certificates can be viewed and removed if desired?

Leonard Grey

      20th Apr 2007
Hi Jamess:

For which program are you looking for digital signatures?

For example, in Internet Explorer 6 find them at Tools > Internet
Options > Content > Certificates.

---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

Jamess B. Holladay wrote:
> Is there a general repository of "Digital Signatures" where all signed
> certificates can be viewed and removed if desired?

Wesley Vogel

      20th Apr 2007
MULTIPOSTED in microsoft.public.windowsxp.general

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...440d4c4b2577df

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:%(E-Mail Removed),
Jamess B. Holladay <(E-Mail Removed)> hunted and pecked: