The Local User Database Handle is Corrupt

=?Utf-8?B?SldIRGF0YQ==?=

      25th Apr 2007
Everytime I try to create an incoming VPN connection I get the error message
"The Local User Database Handle is Corrupt" and cannot add any "allowed"
users to the user list. Please advise how to get around this error.

Rock

      25th Apr 2007
"JWHData" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> Everytime I try to create an incoming VPN connection I get the error
> message
> "The Local User Database Handle is Corrupt" and cannot add any "allowed"
> users to the user list. Please advise how to get around this error.

Do some reading in these threads. Good luck.
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...=1&sa=N&tab=wg

--
Rock [MS-MVP User/Shell]

=?Utf-8?B?SldIRGF0YQ==?=

      25th Apr 2007

"Rock" wrote:

> "JWHData" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> > Everytime I try to create an incoming VPN connection I get the error
> > message
> > "The Local User Database Handle is Corrupt" and cannot add any "allowed"
> > users to the user list. Please advise how to get around this error.

> Do some reading in these threads. Good luck.
> http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...=1&sa=N&tab=wg
>
> --
> Rock [MS-MVP User/Shell]
>
> That might be an interesting thread if it didn't continually contain the following comment "The archive for this group is currently unavailable."

Rock

      25th Apr 2007
"JWHData" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> "Rock" wrote:
>
>> "JWHData" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
>> > Everytime I try to create an incoming VPN connection I get the error
>> > message
>> > "The Local User Database Handle is Corrupt" and cannot add any
>> > "allowed"
>> > users to the user list. Please advise how to get around this error.

>> Do some reading in these threads. Good luck.
>> http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...=1&sa=N&tab=wg
>>
>> --
>> Rock [MS-MVP User/Shell]
>>
>> That might be an interesting thread if it didn't continually contain the
>> following comment "The archive for this group is currently unavailable."

What thread? That's a link to a Google Group search. It lists many
threads. I can click on that link and then on any of the individual
discussion threads and see posts.

--
Rock [MS-MVP User/Shell]

SingaporeWebDesign

      25th Apr 2007
Hello,

I have been getting that archive error intermittently today. Refresh the
page and it should work.

--
Singapore Website Design
http://www.bootstrike.com/Webdesign/