PC Review

Local Area Connection

6th Oct 2011
“Local Area Connection” popup appears very late at the bottom right hand side of my home system. It takes more then 3 minutes to popup, unless and until it is visible I could not connect to Internet. (Appearances are like WinZip, Intersecurity, Intel graphic and then Local Area Connection)

Is there any way or settings that Local Area connection Icon will visible first?

Master of Logic

6th Oct 2011
the icon shows by a setting within the local area connection itself. the setting is show or not show. if you are having issue with the icon "disappearing" at times, this is usually due to a failing connection to the network device to which you are currently connected. try changing the ethernet cable and see what happens.

-Surfer

I'm not a rocket surgeon, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.

9th Oct 2011
Surfer...Thnx for your response.

Actually I have no issue with ""disappearing" icon.

Requirement is....I want "Local Area Connection" icon to appear first, whenever I start my computer system.

Master of Logic

9th Oct 2011
what do you mean, "appear first?"

-Surfer

I'm not a rocket surgeon, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: