zulander@gmail.com

      20th Jul 2006
Is there a way to set a index of a item when you add ? i want to add
the item at the index 0, which mean everytime i would i it would be at
the top of the list

Dim xitem As ListViewItem
xitem = lv.Items.Add("HELLO")
xitem=nothing

thank you

Herfried K. Wagner [MVP]

      21st Jul 2006
<(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb:
> Is there a way to set a index of a item when you add ? i want to add
> the item at the index 0, which mean everytime i would i it would be at
> the top of the list

You may want to use 'ListView.Items.Insert' to insert the item at a specific
position.

--
M S Herfried K. Wagner
M V P <URL:http://dotnet.mvps.org/>