List of run commands in macros

=?Utf-8?B?UG9va2V5?=

      27th Jun 2005
When you select run command in a macro, does anyone know where you can find
exactly what each choice will do? Preferably something that you can print
out instead of selecting an option, then seeing a short description.

=?Utf-8?B?U2FjQ291cnQ=?=

      29th Jun 2005
The RunCommand method runs a built-in menu or toolbar command.

Syntax

[object.]RunCommand command

The RunCommand method has the following arguments.

Argument Description
object Optional. The Application object or the DoCmd object.
command An intrinsic constant that specifies which built-in menu or toolbar
command is to be run.
Remarks

Each menu and toolbar command in Microsoft Access has an associated constant
that you can use with the RunCommand method to run that command from Visual
Basic.
For a list of possible constants for the command argument, see RunCommand
Method Constants. You can also view these constants in the Object Browser.
Select Access in the Project/Library box, then select AcCommand in the
Classes list. The constants appear in the Members Of list.

You can't use the RunCommand method to run a command on a custom menu or
toolbar. You can only use it with built-in menus and toolbars.
The RunCommand method replaces the DoMenuItem method of the DoCmd object.

acCmdAboutMicrosoftAccess
acCmdAddWatch
acCmdAdvancedFilterSort
acCmdAlignBottom
acCmdAlignLeft
acCmdAlignRight
acCmdAlignToGrid
acCmdAlignTop
acCmdAlignToShortest
acCmdAlignToTallest
acCmdAnalyzePerformance
acCmdAnalyzeTable
acCmdAnswerWizard
acCmdApplyDefault
acCmdApplyFilterSort
acCmdAppMaximize
acCmdAppMinimize
acCmdAppMove
acCmdAppRestore
acCmdAppSize
acCmdArrangeIconsAuto
acCmdArrangeIconsByCreated
acCmdArrangeIconsByModified
acCmdArrangeIconsByName
acCmdArrangeIconsByType
acCmdAutoCorrect
acCmdAutoDial
acCmdAutoFormat
acCmdBookmarksClearAll
acCmdBookmarksNext
acCmdBookmarksPrevious
acCmdBookmarksToggle
acCmdBringToFront
acCmdCallStack
acCmdChangeToCheckBox
acCmdChangeToComboBox
acCmdChangeToImage
acCmdChangeToLabel
acCmdChangeToListBox
acCmdChangeToOptionButton
acCmdChangeToTextBox
acCmdChangeToToggleButton
acCmdClearAll
acCmdClearAllBreakpoints
acCmdClearGrid
acCmdClearItemDefaults
acCmdClose
acCmdCloseWindow
acCmdColumnWidth
acCmdCompactDatabase
acCmdCompileAllModules
acCmdCompileAndSaveAllModules
acCmdCompileLoadedModules
acCmdCompleteWord
acCmdControlWizardsToggle
acCmdConvertDatabase
acCmdConvertMacrosToVisualBasic
acCmdCopy
acCmdCopyHyperlink
acCmdCreateMenuFromMacro
acCmdCreateRelationship
acCmdCreateReplica
acCmdCreateShortcut
acCmdCreateShortcutMenuFromMacro
acCmdCreateToolbarFromMacro
acCmdCut
acCmdDatabaseProperties
acCmdDataEntry
acCmdDatasheetView
acCmdDateAndTime
acCmdDebugWindow
acCmdDelete
acCmdDeletePage
acCmdDeleteQueryColumn
acCmdDeleteRecord
acCmdDeleteRows
acCmdDeleteTab
acCmdDeleteTableColumn
acCmdDeleteWatch
acCmdDesignView
acCmdDocMaximize
acCmdDocMove
acCmdDocRestore
acCmdDocSize
acCmdDocumenter
acCmdDuplicate
acCmdEditHyperlink
acCmdEditingAllowed
acCmdEditRelationship
acCmdEditWatch
acCmdEncryptDecryptDatabase
acCmdEnd
acCmdExit
acCmdFavoritesAddTo
acCmdFavoritesOpen
acCmdFieldList
acCmdFilterByForm
acCmdFilterBySelection
acCmdFilterExcludingSelection
acCmdFind
acCmdFindNextWordUnderCursor
acCmdFindPrevious
acCmdFindPrevWordUnderCursor
acCmdFitToWindow
acCmdFont
acCmdFormatCells
acCmdFormHdrFtr
acCmdFormView
acCmdFreezeColumn
acCmdGoBack
acCmdGoContinue
acCmdGoForward
acCmdHideColumns
acCmdHideTable
acCmdHorizontalSpacingDecrease
acCmdHorizontalSpacingIncrease
acCmdHorizontalSpacingMakeEqual
acCmdHyperlinkDisplayText
acCmdImport
acCmdIndent
acCmdIndexes
acCmdInsertActiveXControl
acCmdInsertChart
acCmdInsertFile
acCmdInsertFileIntoModule
acCmdInsertHyperlink
acCmdInsertLookupColumn
acCmdInsertLookupField
acCmdInsertObject
acCmdInsertPage
acCmdInsertPicture
acCmdInsertProcedure
acCmdInsertQueryColumn
acCmdInsertRows
acCmdInsertTableColumn
acCmdInvokeBuilder
acCmdJoinProperties
acCmdLastPosition
acCmdLayoutPreview
acCmdLineUpIcons
acCmdLinkTables
acCmdListConstants
acCmdLoadFromQuery
acCmdMacroConditions
acCmdMacroNames
acCmdMakeMDEFile
acCmdMicrosoftAccessHelpTopics
acCmdMicrosoftOnTheWeb
acCmdMinimize
acCmdMoreWindows
acCmdNewDatabase
acCmdNewObjectAutoForm
acCmdNewObjectAutoReport
acCmdNewObjectClassModule
acCmdNewObjectForm
acCmdNewObjectMacro
acCmdNewObjectModule
acCmdNewObjectQuery
acCmdNewObjectReport
acCmdNewObjectTable
acCmdObjBrwFindWholeWordOnly
acCmdObjBrwGroupMembers
acCmdObjBrwHelp
acCmdObjBrwShowHiddenMembers
acCmdObjBrwViewDefinition
acCmdObjectBrowser
acCmdOLEDDELinks
acCmdOLEObjectConvert
acCmdOLEObjectDefaultVerb
acCmdOpenDatabase
acCmdOpenHyperlink
acCmdOpenNewHyperlink
acCmdOpenSearchPage
acCmdOpenStartPage
acCmdOpenTable
acCmdOpenURL
acCmdOptions
acCmdOutdent
acCmdOutputToExcel
acCmdOutputToRTF
acCmdOutputToText
acCmdPageHdrFtr
acCmdPageNumber
acCmdPageSetup
acCmdParameterInfo
acCmdPaste
acCmdPasteAppend
acCmdPasteSpecial
acCmdPreviewEightPages
acCmdPreviewFourPages
acCmdPreviewOnePage
acCmdPreviewTwelvePages
acCmdPreviewTwoPages
acCmdPrimaryKey
acCmdPrint
acCmdPrintPreview
acCmdProcedureDefinition
acCmdProperties
acCmdPublish
acCmdPublishDefaults
acCmdQueryParameters
acCmdQueryTotals
acCmdQueryTypeAppend
acCmdQueryTypeCrosstab
acCmdQueryTypeDelete
acCmdQueryTypeMakeTable
acCmdQueryTypeSelect
acCmdQueryTypeSQLDataDefinition
acCmdQueryTypeSQLPassThrough
acCmdQueryTypeSQLUnion
acCmdQueryTypeUpdate
acCmdQuickInfo
acCmdQuickPrint
acCmdQuickWatch
acCmdRecordsGoToFirst
acCmdRecordsGoToLast
acCmdRecordsGoToNew
acCmdRecordsGoToNext
acCmdRecordsGoToPrevious
acCmdRecoverDesignMaster
acCmdRedo
acCmdReferences
acCmdRefresh
acCmdRefreshPage
acCmdRegisterActiveXControls
acCmdRelationships
acCmdRemoveFilterSort
acCmdRemoveTable
acCmdRename
acCmdRenameColumn
acCmdRepairDatabase
acCmdReplace
acCmdReportHdrFtr
acCmdReset
acCmdResolveConflicts
acCmdRowHeight
acCmdRun
acCmdRunMacro
acCmdRunOpenMacro
acCmdSave
acCmdSaveAllModules
acCmdSaveAs
acCmdSaveAsASP
acCmdSaveAsHTML
acCmdSaveAsIDC
acCmdSaveAsQuery
acCmdSaveAsReport
acCmdSaveLayout
acCmdSaveModuleAsText
acCmdSaveRecord
acCmdSelectAll
acCmdSelectAllRecords
acCmdSelectForm
acCmdSelectRecord
acCmdSelectReport
acCmdSend
acCmdSendToBack
acCmdSetControlDefaults
acCmdSetDatabasePassword
acCmdSetNextStatement
acCmdShowAllRelationships
acCmdShowDirectRelationships
acCmdShowMembers
acCmdShowNextStatement
acCmdShowOnlyWebToolbar
acCmdShowTable
acCmdSingleStep
acCmdSizeToFit
acCmdSizeToFitForm
acCmdSizeToGrid
acCmdSizeToNarrowest
acCmdSizeToWidest
acCmdSnapToGrid
acCmdSortAscending
acCmdSortDescending
acCmdSortingAndGrouping
acCmdSpelling
acCmdSQLView
acCmdStartupProperties
acCmdStepOut
acCmdStepOver
acCmdStepToCursor
acCmdStopLoadingPage
acCmdSubformDatasheet
acCmdSynchronizeNow
acCmdTabControlPageOrder
acCmdTableNames
acCmdTabOrder
acCmdTestValidationRules
acCmdTileHorizontally
acCmdTileVertically
acCmdToggleBreakpoint
acCmdToggleFilter
acCmdToolbarControlProperties
acCmdToolbarsCustomize
acCmdTransparentBackground
acCmdTransparentBorder
acCmdUndo
acCmdUnfreezeAllColumns
acCmdUnhideColumns
acCmdUserAndGroupAccounts
acCmdUserAndGroupPermissions
acCmdUserLevelSecurityWizard
acCmdVerticalSpacingDecrease
acCmdVerticalSpacingIncrease
acCmdVerticalSpacingMakeEqual
acCmdViewCode
acCmdViewDetails
acCmdViewForms
acCmdViewGrid
acCmdViewLargeIcons
acCmdViewList
acCmdViewMacros
acCmdViewModules
acCmdViewQueries
acCmdViewReports
acCmdViewRuler
acCmdViewSmallIcons
acCmdViewTables
acCmdViewToolbox
acCmdWindowArrangeIcons
acCmdWindowCascade
acCmdWindowHide
acCmdWindowSplit
acCmdWindowUnhide
acCmdWordMailMerge
acCmdZoom10
acCmdZoom100
acCmdZoom150
acCmdZoom200
acCmdZoom25
acCmdZoom50
acCmdZoom75
acCmdZoomBox

--
Self taught user of Access 97 – 2003 with 7 years of experience with is part
of 20 years of overall database experience. I'm still learning.