list all dial-up connections

=?Utf-8?B?Y2VudHJpbm8=?=

      7th Sep 2005
Hi,

How can list all dial-up connections ( PPP, WAN, modem ) on my PC using C# ?
It should like show the name like ether connection.
Where sholud i looking for ? may be WMI ?

thanks

Shmuel Shulman

      7th Sep 2005
I think you may need the RAS API, I have written once such a program and if
you need links or samples reply also to my own email address

HTH
Shmuel Shulman
SBS Technologies LTD

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

?
> It should like show the name like ether connection.
> Where sholud i looking for ? may be WMI ?
>
> thanks

=?Utf-8?B?Y2VudHJpbm8=?=

      8th Sep 2005
Hello Shmuel,

It could be nice if you send same code or sample in C#.
my email: http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

thanks in advance !

"Shmuel Shulman" wrote:

> I think you may need the RAS API, I have written once such a program and if
> you need links or samples reply also to my own email address
>
> HTH
> Shmuel Shulman
> SBS Technologies LTD
>
> "centrino" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi,
> >
> > How can list all dial-up connections ( PPP, WAN, modem ) on my PC using C#

> ?
> > It should like show the name like ether connection.
> > Where sholud i looking for ? may be WMI ?
> >
> > thanks

=?Utf-8?B?Y2VudHJpbm8=?=

      10th Sep 2005
sorry !