Links acting wierd in a web page calendar

=?Utf-8?B?RGFu?=

      10th Oct 2006
I have recently placed my outlook calendar into a web page using “save as web
page” everything works Ok apart from the links that are placed all over the
page.
Each entry and header is a link that just seems to load the page again, the
same goes for a couple of dates where there are too many entry’s for the cell
as a little arrow is displayed, its called MOREBMP.gif and reloads the page
instead of showing the missing entry’s.

What’s going on?

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

      10th Oct 2006
that should link to the list of appointments on the right side and pull the
date to the top of the frame. It won;t show them in the date square.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

(E-Mail Removed)

news(E-Mail Removed)...