Licensing server question

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBNY0NveQ==?=

      17th Feb 2005
I installed a windows 2003 Terminal server, and we already have a TS
licensing server on the network. How do I tell this serer to use that server?
I was never asked about a licensing server when I installed Terminal services.

Thanks

=?Utf-8?B?U3BlbmNlcg==?=

      11th Mar 2005
John,

Open up the Word doc at the following URL. It should have all the info. you
need:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserv...rmservlic.mspx

Let me know if you have any more questions. Thanks!

Spencer Ferguson
(E-Mail Removed)
http://www.wasatchsoftware.com/terminalservices.htm