letter of qualifications

=?Utf-8?B?YmtzMTc2Mg==?=

      24th Apr 2006
I am looking for a template for stating my qualifications for employment.
Maybe I'm not looking for the right type of letter. Please help

Charles Kenyon

      24th Apr 2006
This is often called a resume.

This newsgroup is designed to advise on the technical aspects of using
Word,not to give advice on the *content* of documents written in Word. It is
not the best place to ask your question, even if you get some answers.
Search the web for examples (using Google at http://www.google.com/ or
another search engine), or use your imagination.

Itıs possible that the MS-hosted bank of templates by MS and third parties
will offer something:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"bks1762" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am looking for a template for stating my qualifications for employment.
> Maybe I'm not looking for the right type of letter. Please help

JoAnn Paules [MVP]

      24th Apr 2006
I am deeply involved in this type of project myself. I have four more days
on my current assignment so I've been updating my resume. There are SCADS
and SCADS of sites on the web to help with creating a resume. My own bit of
advice is not to produce a resume with a Microsoft template without
modifying it to some degree. I've seen many resumes on the job I'm doing now
and I can spot a MS template in a heartbeat. The ones that stood out to me
were those that didn't look quite like the rest.

Just my humble opinion.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]