Least Significant Difference calculation

Peggy

      27th Jun 2008
After I have done an ANOVA how do I calculate the LSD. i don't find that the
program does this for me. Do I have to do it manually???

Fred Smith

      28th Jun 2008
This is an Excel newsgroup. Do you have an Excel question?

Regards,
Fred.

"Peggy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> After I have done an ANOVA how do I calculate the LSD. i don't find that
> the
> program does this for me. Do I have to do it manually???

Mike Middleton

      28th Jun 2008
Peggy -

As you have observed, the three Anova tools of the Analysis ToolPak do not
calculate the LSD.

So, yes, you would have to use worksheet functions and formulas.

- Mike Middleton
http://www.DecisionToolworks.com
Decision Analysis Add-ins for Excel

"Peggy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> After I have done an ANOVA how do I calculate the LSD. i don't find that
> the
> program does this for me. Do I have to do it manually???

Peggy

      30th Jun 2008