Launching form blocks cell selection

NYL

      4th Apr 2012
Dear Excel experts,

I created a user form that requires input from a cell. After launching
the form, I cannot modify the contents of the cell. In fact, I am
blocked from selecting any parts of Excel until I close the form. Is
there some way to work around this problem?

Thank you for helping.

merjet

      4th Apr 2012
Set the form's ShowModal property to False.

GS

      5th Apr 2012
NYL laid this down on his screen :
> Dear Excel experts,
>
> I created a user form that requires input from a cell. After launching
> the form, I cannot modify the contents of the cell. In fact, I am
> blocked from selecting any parts of Excel until I close the form. Is
> there some way to work around this problem?
>
> Thank you for helping.

UserForm1.Show vbModeless

--
Garry

ClassicVB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

isabelle

      5th Apr 2012
hi,

UserForm1.Show 0 '(ShowModal)

or :
Set x = Application.InputBox(prompt:="Select range", Type:=8)
Application.Goto Sheets(2).Range(x.Address)

--
isabelle