Last Time User Logon

Diane Walker

      3rd Jul 2007
We have a Windows 2003 Standard Edition server. Is there a way to find out
the last time that the user has logged on?
Please let me know if you need additional information.

Thank you.

Diane

Paul Bergson [MVP-DS]

      3rd Jul 2007
I have written a script that will report back on each user within the
organization. It lists out several pieces of info.

It can be found at http://www.pbbergs.com
Select downloads and User Account Attributes

There is also a program written by Joe Richards that is called oldcmp that
will list out users last logon (It will do users or computers)
It is at www.joeware.net

--
Paul Bergson
MVP - Directory Services

http://www.pbbergs.com

Please no e-mails, any questions should be posted in the NewsGroup

"Diane Walker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> We have a Windows 2003 Standard Edition server. Is there a way to find
> out the last time that the user has logged on?
> Please let me know if you need additional information.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Diane

Diane Walker

      4th Jul 2007
Thank you very much, Paul.

Diane

"Paul Bergson [MVP-DS]" <pbergson@allete_nospam.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have written a script that will report back on each user within the
> organization. It lists out several pieces of info.
>
> It can be found at http://www.pbbergs.com
> Select downloads and User Account Attributes
>
> There is also a program written by Joe Richards that is called oldcmp that
> will list out users last logon (It will do users or computers)
> It is at www.joeware.net
>
> --
> Paul Bergson
> MVP - Directory Services
> MCT, MCSE, MCSA, Security+, BS CSci
> 2003, 2000 (Early Achiever), NT
>
> http://www.pbbergs.com
>
> Please no e-mails, any questions should be posted in the NewsGroup

rights.

> "Diane Walker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > We have a Windows 2003 Standard Edition server. Is there a way to find
> > out the last time that the user has logged on?
> > Please let me know if you need additional information.
> >
> > Thank you.
> >
> > Diane

David Shen

      29th Sep 2007
To Diane,

There is very powerful tool from www.sysinternals.com, which is call
ADExplorer.That tool can help you to view all the attribute of ADO in Active
Directory,including the last time user logon.

David Shen
E-mail:(E-Mail Removed)

"Diane Walker" <(E-Mail Removed)> 写入消息新闻:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> We have a Windows 2003 Standard Edition server. Is there a way to find
> out the last time that the user has logged on?
> Please let me know if you need additional information.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Diane

c0d3r

      30th Sep 2007