laptop/software quick question

SAM

      4th Nov 2003
Can anyone tell me how to check if windows has already
been installed on a laptop?

Thanks
Sam

René

      4th Nov 2003
SAM wrote:
> Can anyone tell me how to check if windows has already
> been installed on a laptop?

Press the ON button on the laptop and wait between 25 seconds and 5
minutes. Watch the screen.

CT

      4th Nov 2003
Sam,

If you do not know how to find this info out, you ar
tooooo stupid to own a computer. Stick to phones calls,
and the US mail to stay in touch with loved ones.

CT

Diggy

      4th Nov 2003
Throw a brick at the screen. If you hear the sound of breaking glass like a
window breaking, that means windows is on your computer.

--
ICQ Ads Stink
news:05be01c3a272$0e4992a0$(E-Mail Removed)...