Knoppix 3.3 is there

Gabriele Neukam

      22nd Sep 2003

In spite of the Software Patent problems, Klaus Knopper has made a new
one. Details can be found at

http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/index-old-en.html#news

Have fun

Gabriele Neukam

http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

--
Because of Swen, my address is changed.
Please contact (E-Mail Removed)

CHarneyCHRIS

      23rd Sep 2003
one question, when is he going to release a mini-koppix ,im not downloading 700
megabytes.

Roger RamJet

      23rd Sep 2003
On 22 Sep 2003 23:40:59 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (CHarneyCHRIS)
wrote:

>one question, when is he going to release a mini-koppix ,im not downloading 700
>megabytes.

You can find versions that start at 50MB (Damn Small Linux) all the
way up to special versions for multimedia and medicine here:
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.ph...Customizations

Kevin Davis³

wrote:

>one question, when is he going to release a mini-koppix ,im not downloading 700
>megabytes.

Several people do their own remastering of Knoppix all the way down to
being able to boot off of things like the mini-CD's. If you ask
around on the Knoppix forums (http://www.knoppix.net/forum) , I'm sure
that you'll find what you are looking for.

---------------------------------------
What could possibly go wrong?

CHarneyCHRIS

      23rd Sep 2003
well i jioned the forumand posted a message so lets see what happens next, by
the way your link does not work.

Blinky the Shark

      23rd Sep 2003
CHarneyCHRIS wrote:

> well i jioned the forumand posted a message so lets see what happens next, by
> the way your link does not work.

Who are you talking to? What forum? What link?

http://home.online.no/~shughes/a57998/quote.html#001a

--
Blinky Linux RU 297263
Nixon's secretary now at MS? http://snurl.com/rosemary

|3iff //ullins

      23rd Sep 2003
lucat bene, der Roger RamJet <(E-Mail Removed)> goh, a hunnert truxx
inero, sumwit kowz n' sumwit duxx on Mon, 22 Sep 2003 23:54:28 GMT:

>On 22 Sep 2003 23:40:59 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (CHarneyCHRIS)
>wrote:
>
>>one question, when is he going to release a mini-koppix ,im not downloading 700
>>megabytes.

>You can find versions that start at 50MB (Damn Small Linux) all the
>way up to special versions for multimedia and medicine here:
>http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.ph...Customizations

wow. awesome rebuilds abound. thanks man!

--
"enjoy every sandwich."
-warren zevon

Gabriele Neukam

      23rd Sep 2003
On that special day, |3iff //ullins, (biff.mullins3@
3premeditatedfun.com) said...

> lucat bene, der Roger RamJet <(E-Mail Removed)> goh, a hunnert truxx
> inero, sumwit kowz n' sumwit duxx on Mon, 22 Sep 2003 23:54:28 GMT:

erm, this introductory line is still baffling me. Is this jiddish? I tra
to read: "Look well, the $person said, with a lot of cunning, something
(huh?) and something (what?)"

I would appreciate an explanation of this "kowz" and "duxx", thankyou.

Gabriele Neukam

(E-Mail Removed)

--
Because of Swen, my address is changed.
Please contact (E-Mail Removed)
Wegen Swen musste ich meine Adresse veraendern.
Bitte an (E-Mail Removed) schreiben

Cousin Stanley

      24th Sep 2003

NewsGroup .... alt.comp.freeware
Date ......... 2003-09-23
Posted_By .... |3iff //ullins ,
Gabriel Neukam

> lucat bene, der Roger RamJet <(E-Mail Removed)> goh,
> a hunnert truxx inero,
> sumwit kowz n' sumwit duxx

English guess ????

Look at how well Roger RamJet goes
a hundred trucks in a row ,
some with cows and some with ducks

BabelFish on-line translation ....

Blick auf wie gut Roger RamJet hundert LKWAS in einer Reihe geht,
einige mit Kühen und einige mit Enten

????

--
Cousin Stanley
Human Being

Roger RamJet

      24th Sep 2003
On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 16:17:03 -0700, "Cousin Stanley"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> NewsGroup .... alt.comp.freeware
> Date ......... 2003-09-23
> Posted_By .... |3iff //ullins ,
> Gabriel Neukam
>
>> lucat bene, der Roger RamJet <(E-Mail Removed)> goh,
>> a hunnert truxx inero,
>> sumwit kowz n' sumwit duxx

> English guess ????
>
> Look at how well Roger RamJet goes
> a hundred trucks in a row ,
> some with cows and some with ducks
>
> BabelFish on-line translation ....
>
> Blick auf wie gut Roger RamJet hundert LKWAS in einer Reihe geht,
> einige mit Kühen und einige mit Enten
>
> ????

Wow. That's quite poetic.