Keyboard Shortcut for "Slide Show (from current slide)"

Maverick Woo

      8th Sep 2004
EZView is freeware (GPL) and hopefully it should work reasonably well
on PowerPoint 2000 and XP.

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~maverick/Programs/EZView/

Let me know if you have any comments, or, hehe, bug reports. :P

TAJ Simmons

      8th Sep 2004
Maverick Woo.

I've not tried your utility.....but it looks like just the thing people in this newsgroup are asking for.... a shortcut
/ quick key to view the current slideshow from the current slide. And Yes....that tiny little icon is toooo small.

Cheers
TAJ Simmons
microsoft powerpoint mvp

awesome - powerpoint backgrounds,
free powerpoint templates, tutorials, hints and tips etc
http://www.powerpointbackgrounds.com