Keyboard sabotage

Mad Dad

      13th Dec 2003
Greetings,
It seems mz son has reassigned a few , well more than a
few kezs on the kezboard. As zou can see, y and z are
just a few. all of the shift kezs have been changed. This
is onlz in his profile. I forgot to change his profile
back from admin after I did some admin stuff on his
profile. So, how do i get the default kezs back...sorrz,
donšt know where the question mark is.

Thanks,
JSS

Jim Macklin

      13th Dec 2003
defaults.

"Mad Dad" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:06b501c3c18f$d7c76940$(E-Mail Removed)...