Keyboard Diagram

C and A Bredt

      7th Apr 2010
I have a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3000.

I am trying to find a diagram of the keyboard so that
I can make notes on it as to what some of the keys do.

Do you know where I can find one on the internet?
Thanks, CB
--
C and A Bredt

C and A Bredt

      7th Apr 2010

"C and A Bredt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3000.
>
> I am trying to find a diagram of the keyboard so that
> I can make notes on it as to what some of the keys do.
>
> Do you know where I can find one on the internet?
> Thanks, CB
> --
> C and A Bredt

I want a diagram, not a black picture. Thanks, CB

LVTravel

      8th Apr 2010

"C and A Bredt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...

> "C and A Bredt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I have a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3000.
>>
>> I am trying to find a diagram of the keyboard so that
>> I can make notes on it as to what some of the keys do.
>>
>> Do you know where I can find one on the internet?
>> Thanks, CB
>> --
>> C and A Bredt

> I want a diagram, not a black picture. Thanks, CB

Other than the instruction manual (possibly on the driver disk) that came
with the keyboard you aren't going to find much about it as Microsoft
doesn't provide a lot of online information. If you go to
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mo...s.aspx?pid=083
and click on the Product Tour it will show some of the features of each key
but not everything that the keyboard can do. Your manual would be the best
source of documentation for this product.

C and A Bredt

      8th Apr 2010
"LVTravel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> "C and A Bredt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "C and A Bredt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>I have a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3000.
>>>
>>> I am trying to find a diagram of the keyboard so that
>>> I can make notes on it as to what some of the keys do.
>>>
>>> Do you know where I can find one on the internet?
>>> Thanks, CB
>>> --
>>> C and A Bredt

>> I want a diagram, not a black picture. Thanks, CB

> Other than the instruction manual (possibly on the driver disk) that came
> with the keyboard you aren't going to find much about it as Microsoft
> doesn't provide a lot of online information. If you go to
> http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mo...s.aspx?pid=083
> and click on the Product Tour it will show some of the features of each
> key but not everything that the keyboard can do. Your manual would be the
> best source of documentation for this product.

Thanks for the info. No manual on the CD, so I'll have
to go through the Help Topics and make notes.
CB
--
C and A Bredt

Natéag

      16th Apr 2010

On Beaujoie website, you will find what you are looking for.

They do havediagrams of all keyboard stickers they selll.

Search for Beaujoie on Google.

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...