*Kernel32 does not point into KERNEL32.dll* ERROR

Butch

      26th Dec 2003
I'm trying ot install a game on my kids computer (Pentium 2, 400 mhz,
Win XP Home upgrade from Win 98 SE)and keep getting the error:
*Kernel32 call does not point into KERNEL32.dll. Virus or
incompatible Systemanalyzer detected! (#3000)*

The same error comes up on a second Win XP Home machine but I do NOT
get the error on my Win XP Pro machine (2.7Ghz).

I have tried setting the file to run in Win 95 mode but am still
getting the error. How can I correct this problem?

Butch

SSnow

      26th Dec 2003
Look for an updated graphics driver....