Keep getting .NoMatch!

=?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgSGFiZXJjb20=?=

      17th May 2006
The help I found here has much improved my prospects for making this form do
what I need, but this code fails to find the record, though it runs. It runs
from VBA, and MchDonANDI is a field in the form's RecordSource query. Where
should I start looking for my (next) flaw?

Dim rst As DAO.Recordset
Set rst = Me.RecordsetClone
With rst
..FindFirst "[MchDonANDI]= '1204749'"
End With

Thanks in advance
--
Dave

=?Utf-8?B?V2F5bmUtaW4tTWFuY2hlc3Rlcg==?=

      17th May 2006
Private Sub UseRealFieldName_AfterUpdate()
Dim rs As Object

Set rs = Me.Recordset.Clone
rs.FindFirst "[MchDonANDI] = " & Str(Me![MchDonANDI])
Me.Bookmark = rs.Bookmark
End Sub

Try this on the AfterUpdate on your text box (UseRealFieldName), hope it helps

--
Wayne

"David Habercom" wrote:

> The help I found here has much improved my prospects for making this form do
> what I need, but this code fails to find the record, though it runs. It runs
> from VBA, and MchDonANDI is a field in the form's RecordSource query. Where
> should I start looking for my (next) flaw?
>
> Dim rst As DAO.Recordset
> Set rst = Me.RecordsetClone
> With rst
> .FindFirst "[MchDonANDI]= '1204749'"
> End With
>
> Thanks in advance
> --
> Dave

=?Utf-8?B?V2F5bmUtaW4tTWFuY2hlc3Rlcg==?=

      17th May 2006
OOOPS - sorry

Private Sub UseRealFieldName_AfterUpdate()
Dim rs As Object

Set rs = Me.Recordset.Clone
rs.FindFirst "[UseRealFieldName] = " & Str(Me![UseRealFieldName])
Me.Bookmark = rs.Bookmark
End Sub

=?Utf-8?B?V2F5bmUtaW4tTWFuY2hlc3Rlcg==?=

      17th May 2006
Sorry about this - it's late and I'm a bit stupid at this time of night.

Private Sub UseRealFieldName_AfterUpdate()
Dim rs As Object

Set rs = Me.Recordset.Clone
rs.FindFirst "[MchDonANDI] = " & Str(Me![UseRealFieldName])
Me.Bookmark = rs.Bookmark
End Sub

dbahooker@hotmail.com

      22nd May 2006
DAO is crap don't listen to these idiots.

MDB files are obsolete; wake up and smell the coffee kid

Terry Kreft

      23rd May 2006
From this and other posts I suspect you're just a troll, but there is the
possibilty that you're actually incompetent and prefer to blame the tool.

--

Terry Kreft

news:(E-Mail Removed)...