How to keep a form maximized if another form not maximized is open

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9obg==?=

      21st Dec 2004
What I am trying to do is keep the main screen maximized even when a user
want to utilize a smaller form that is used to print out. Is there a way to
open the second form not maxmized and keep the first form maximized?

Thanks in advance,
John

Brendan Reynolds

      21st Dec 2004
Set the 'Popup' property of the second form (you'll find it on the 'Other'
tab in the 'Properties' window in form design view) to 'Yes'.

--
Brendan Reynolds (MVP)
http://brenreyn.blogspot.com

The spammers and script-kiddies have succeeded in making it impossible for
me to use a real e-mail address in public newsgroups. E-mail replies to
this post will be deleted without being read. Any e-mail claiming to be
from brenreyn at indigo dot ie that is not digitally signed by me with a
GlobalSign digital certificate is a forgery and should be deleted without
being read. Follow-up questions should in general be posted to the
newsgroup, but if you have a good reason to send me e-mail, you'll find
a useable e-mail address at the URL above.