PC Review

How to Keep Combos requeried when viewing and editing records.

17th Apr 2010
I have a CustomerID Combo on my form and in the after update event it successfully requeries a ContactsID Combo on the same form.

My question is when later viewing or editing the records - for example using the navigation buttons and selecting a record the ContactsID Combo although it shows the correct selection initially made, say I wish to change the contact to another person, the ContactsID Combo will display all possible contacts to choose from and not just the ones related to the CustomerID.

What code would I need to use so that when I go back and view/edit a Customer the ContactsID is requeried just to show all possible contacts just for the CustomerID.

At the moment when editing the record I am manually selecting CustomerID which fires the After Update Event to requery the ContactsID Combo

Many thanks in advance
Andrew

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: