Karaoke Mode

Tom

      26th Jan 2004
Previous versions of Windows had a "karaoke mode" where
when the Microphone was unmuted any sound picked up by
it would be played through the computers speakers. I
can't seem to find how to do this in windows XP. Does
anyone know how or if Microsoft got rid of that feature
in XP? Thanks a lot.

Tom Gordon

purplehaz

      26th Jan 2004
Works exactly the same way, just un-mute the mic in the volume control under
playback and select it under record, open the program your using the mic
with, and the sound should come thru the speakers.(this is assuming you have
a full duplex sound card, a half duplex might not work)