kan geen mail ontvangen of verzenden.

th.nicolaes.

      4th Sep 2008

Van: "JB" <(E-Mail Removed)>
Onderwerp: Access 2007 Cannot export to Excel using 2003 DB
Datum: donderdag 4 september 2008 17:00

We have a 2003 access database. Most of our users are still on 2003, but I
have one user using 2007 now. This particular user cannot run any reports
or
exports that export to Excel. In some areas, the export to Excel is greyed
out, and when the vb code explicitly calls to export something into Excel,
we
get this error:
Reserved error -1524
Exporting to Word works just fine. We are able to export some files to text
and then open in Excel.

Help please.

Thanks,
JB