Itunes and Quicktime

5thpinion

      26th Dec 2008
Anyone esle having problems with the latest version of Itunes and quicktime?
I have installed both programs multiple times and on two different machines.
Each time the programs are opened, I get the standards error message of " the
program has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the
inconvenience. There is no real indication of what the errors are? Any ideas.
Very very frustrating.

Orange

      26th Dec 2008

"5thpinion" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone esle having problems with the latest version of Itunes and
> quicktime?
> I have installed both programs multiple times and on two different
> machines.
> Each time the programs are opened, I get the standards error message of "
> the
> program has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the
> inconvenience. There is no real indication of what the errors are? Any
> ideas.
> Very very frustrating.

Nope, no problems. What do you have runnin g ithe background ?

Cheers,
Jery

Bill Graham

      29th Dec 2008

"5thpinion" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone esle having problems with the latest version of Itunes and
> quicktime?
> I have installed both programs multiple times and on two different
> machines.
> Each time the programs are opened, I get the standards error message of "
> the
> program has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the
> inconvenience. There is no real indication of what the errors are? Any
> ideas.
> Very very frustrating.

I can't use iTunes because the writing on my screen is too small. So, it
doesn't matter to me whether it works or not.....I can use Rhapsody for my
music downloads.......