Stuck

      17th Dec 2007
Can someone help me. When I try to download iTunes 7.5, my installed 'gets
stuck.' Unlike other inquires, I don't get an error message. It just gets
stuck stating 0% installed. What can I do?

grace

      17th Dec 2007
On Dec 17, 10:32 am, Stuck <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Can someone help me. When I try to downloadiTunes7.5, my installed 'gets
> stuck.' Unlike other inquires, I don't get an error message. It just gets
> stuck stating 0% installed. What can I do?

I have the same problem!

orange

      18th Dec 2007

"grace" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Dec 17, 10:32 am, Stuck <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Can someone help me. When I try to downloadiTunes7.5, my installed 'gets
>> stuck.' Unlike other inquires, I don't get an error message. It just
>> gets
>> stuck stating 0% installed. What can I do?

> I have the same problem!

Try downloading from another source, you may have a corrupted file.

Or, Update your MS Installer via live updates.

Cheers,
jerry